*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Aurora is a community in Epping North.
Aurora set the benchmark in sustainable living as one of the most sustainable developments of its kind in Australia.
In 2015 Aurora has:
• 2000 households
• Wallaby Childcare Centre
• Creeds Farm Living & Learning Centre
• St Mary of the Cross MacKillop Catholic Primary School
• Galada Community Centre
• Aurora General Store & Cafe
• abundance of parks and green open space to relax in
• playgrounds, ovals to kick a ball around, kilometres of bike paths and walking trails
• exercise stations and tennis, basketball and downball courts.
The first stage of the Aurora Town Centre is planned to open in 2016 with the delivery of a Coles Supermarket and some specialty shops.
|Title||Price||Beds||Baths||Garages||Storeys||Living Area||Land Size|
|2091||$717,054||4||2||2||1||214 m2||349 m2|